Hey ladies! If you are a makeup junkie like me, then you are probably no stranger to Sephora or their infamous sales.
And if you just happen to have a hankering to snag some new products at a steal, then you are in luck.
The Sephora VIB sale for 20% off your purchase runs Nov. 6 – Nov. 10 with the code GIFTVIB.
Or, if you are lucky enough to be a member of the VIB Rouge program, then you can also save 20% off of your purchase through the same dates with the code GIFTROUGE.
In case you need a little inspiration, here are a few things I have my eye on:
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Tulip. The lip balms are amazing, but are a little on the pricey side so they are perfect to grab while 20% off. I own one in Plum, as well as the minis in Rose and the plain lip treatment from Sephora’s birthday gift set last year. These balms give the perfect amount of color to the lips for the daytime, while keeping your lips moisturized (especially important now that we are getting into winter). This hot pink is a must-have for me because how could I say no to another hot pink lip color?
2. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay. I’ve heard approximately one million people talk about First Aid Beauty on Youtube, so I want to see what all the hype is about. Skin care has never interested me enough to shell out for it at full price, so I think this is a great opportunity to try it out. I’m particularly drawn to this mask because it supposedly helps calm acne-prone skin. Coming from a girl who has pretty much tried every product on the market for acne, I’ll be interested to see how well it actually works.
3. Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Party Essentials Sampler. Sampler sets are just too much fun to pass up. It gives you the chance to try a wide variety of products at a special price (plus an extra discount if you get it during the sale. Bargain shoppers rejoice!). This one looks awesome because it’s pretty much a fully makeup and hair look in a fabulous bag. This (or any of their other sets) would also make a fantastic gift if you have the willpower to not just keep it for yourself. 🙂
4. Laura Mercier Fairy Dust Eye Shimmer in Crushed Lapis. As if I need to explain why I want this. Fairy Dust? Eye Shimmer? Sold. I don’t have anything like this golden blue in my collection, and it also looks quite mermaid-y, too.
5. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Ornament. There’s a reason why this is one of the most popular, obsession-creating products out there: It’s because it does everything it tells you it will and more. Takes off all your makeup? Check. Cleans your skin? Check. Doesn’t irritate skin? Check. Doesn’t feel like straight-up acid if it gets in your eyes? Beyond check – it doesn’t burn at all. I’m pretty sure kids could wash their faces with this and be just fine. It’s light, clean scent isn’t overwhelming either. A full-size is pretty pricey, but with this ornament, you can try it out without sacrificing the rent. Just be careful though, because only a rare few were able to resist repurchasing this after trying.
Let me know what, if anything, you plan on picking up! I will be doing a post after the sale reviewing the items I actually get.
Another new blog post is coming Wednesday, too, so check out @bmdrose for updates!
Until then, happy hauling!